iPad Mini 6 Pink Screen Appears and Restarts IPad

I am in DESPERATE need of an answer for my IPad issue.

For a couple of days now, my IPad Mini 6 will randomly get a solid pink screen and restart over and over again. Afterwards goes back to a normal speed, but not long after again I get the solid pink screen and restart. I have let the IPad charge overnight, turned it off for days and left alone, restarted the IPad, deleted apps and it still persists. Sometimes after not touching the IPad for a couple of days it seems fine, but hours later it starts up again. I recently purchased this secondhand and it was fine for a couple of months. Please please help me!

iPad mini (6th generation)

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 9:49 AM

As described, your iPad may have a hardware fault that will require repair. It will certainly need to diagnosed by an Apple Technician.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2023 9:49 AM in response to aleyna82

As described, your iPad may have a hardware fault that will require repair. It will certainly need to diagnosed by an Apple Technician.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Mini 6 Pink Screen Appears and Restarts IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.