Can I get the invoice from my order number and IMEI ?

I have a query regarding obtaining the invoice for my iPhone purchase. I have the order number and IMEI details available, and I was wondering if it is possible to retrieve the invoice using this information.

I was wondering if any of you have experience with this situation or if you could provide guidance on how to retrieve the invoice using the given information. Additionally, if there are any alternative methods to obtain the invoice, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 6:06 AM

If you purchased online through Apple. Your receipt is available for up to 18 months. Log into your account and tap the shopping bag to review your orders. If you purchased for an Apple Store, you can get your receipt by visiting the store.

4 replies

Jul 10, 2023 6:24 AM in response to Vaibhav_17

Your friend would have to do the legwork since he’s the one who actually purchased the phone. So without the assistance of your friend you cannot get an invoice. As far as Apple is concerned your friend owns the phone, not you. If the invoice has your friend’s name on it you cannot claim to be the owner for returns or warranty service.

Can I get the invoice from my order number and IMEI ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.