My sleep stats didn’t register

my sleep stats didn’t register

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 8:15 PM

Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support

This Article can help you.

Also as you are reading along in this article.

I will give you some tips on how you can make sure your sleep stats are tracked every night.

Number one thing to do to make sure you have your sleep stats tracked is to have a sleep focus set up. I use the native Apple Watch app on my iPhone to set up this sleep focus which then is mirrored on my Apple Watch.

This is just a personal thing I do for myself. I tend to not set up a sleep schedule with the sleep focus and manually enable the sleep focus when I’m ready to go to sleep.

Something else of importance you should do to get the most accurate sleep stats is update your medical ID when it comes to your weight. I don’t have any specific time I do this, but I tend to change this when I see my doctor every three months. I haven’t figured out a specific time on when I should switch my weight or how often I show do this.

Also if you forget to try on your sleep focus or it doesn’t automatically turn on for you at a specific time. This will what displays in the health app.

I hope this helps you. And gives you some insight on how you can get the most effective and successful sleep stats using your Apple Watch in combination with your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2023 8:15 PM in response to Flagdaybaby1414

Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support

This Article can help you.

Also as you are reading along in this article.

I will give you some tips on how you can make sure your sleep stats are tracked every night.

Number one thing to do to make sure you have your sleep stats tracked is to have a sleep focus set up. I use the native Apple Watch app on my iPhone to set up this sleep focus which then is mirrored on my Apple Watch.

This is just a personal thing I do for myself. I tend to not set up a sleep schedule with the sleep focus and manually enable the sleep focus when I’m ready to go to sleep.

Something else of importance you should do to get the most accurate sleep stats is update your medical ID when it comes to your weight. I don’t have any specific time I do this, but I tend to change this when I see my doctor every three months. I haven’t figured out a specific time on when I should switch my weight or how often I show do this.

Also if you forget to try on your sleep focus or it doesn’t automatically turn on for you at a specific time. This will what displays in the health app.

I hope this helps you. And gives you some insight on how you can get the most effective and successful sleep stats using your Apple Watch in combination with your iPhone.

My sleep stats didn’t register

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.