I can't pair my Watch to my new iPhone

Why does it ask for my apple is when pairing and i can look into general settings for my apple id and enter it its wrong. Says to use originally apple id when I first paired the phone but I don't remember that one.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 8:33 AM

Maybe you are mistaken and this Watch belongs to someone else in which case you can do nothing.

If it is still paired to your old phone then it is the same ID as the old phone.

Otherwise:

Try the steps in this knowledge base article 

If you forgot your apple ID 

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you forgot your Apple ID Password 

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2023 8:33 AM in response to ckozak91

Maybe you are mistaken and this Watch belongs to someone else in which case you can do nothing.

If it is still paired to your old phone then it is the same ID as the old phone.

Otherwise:

Try the steps in this knowledge base article 

If you forgot your apple ID 

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you forgot your Apple ID Password 

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Jul 10, 2023 8:37 AM in response to LD150

The watch was bought for me I'm not sure second hand, but then I had it paired with my older iphone. I have gotten a new one since I broke that phone and I believe I made a new apple id with the store. Now with my ne3w phone I haven't tried to figure it out in like a year, now trying it's not making sense. I know my old apple id and new one shows on my phone. Is apple id and icloud same ****? Thnaks for trying to help.

I can't pair my Watch to my new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.