Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Spatial Audio

Why is not spatial Audio is not working after being installed on my Beats Pro

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 2:51 PM

Hi Miguelito1974,

Let's see what we can do to help out with the audio on your Beats.

Depending on what device you paired your Beats with, follow the steps for turning on spatial audio found in Listen with spatial audio for AirPods and Beats - Apple Support.

If it continues not to work, which exact Beats do you have? The Beats Fit Pro or Beats Powerbeats Pro, etc.? What device do you have the Beats paired with and are there any updates that need to be installed?

Good luck!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2023 2:51 PM in response to Miguelito1974

Hi Miguelito1974,

Let's see what we can do to help out with the audio on your Beats.

Depending on what device you paired your Beats with, follow the steps for turning on spatial audio found in Listen with spatial audio for AirPods and Beats - Apple Support.

If it continues not to work, which exact Beats do you have? The Beats Fit Pro or Beats Powerbeats Pro, etc.? What device do you have the Beats paired with and are there any updates that need to be installed?

Good luck!

Nov 1, 2023 4:32 AM in response to Miguelito1974

I realized that in my Accessibility menu, there are many things in the audio section that can make or break your spatial experience!! I’m now finding that all the IOS17 fun I was having on my iPhone 11, added so many new features, it made my audio quality sound not right. So I ended up having to reset my personalized spatial audio….but not until I turned off the “mono” under accessibility audio settings, also all the headphone limitations for loud noises and such as that. Finally got them working. The only issue now is the left side sounds all wonkier than the right. I hope you figured it out though, cause it took me a hot min to do so. 👍👍

Spatial Audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.