Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to Block permanently my Stolen iPhone 12 Pro Max there’s any way the thief cannot use my iPhone?

How to Block my stolen iPhone the thief will not use or if she sell no one can use my mobile there any way?

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 6:04 PM

Samdurell Said:

"How to Block permanently my Stolen iPhone 12 Pro Max there’s any way the thief cannot use my iPhone?"

-------

Secure your Info:

Having been stollen you should secure your info. You should then (A)Verify your devices, and (B)Modify your credentials. I'd say it would be wise to open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2023 6:04 PM in response to Samdurell

Samdurell Said:

"How to Block permanently my Stolen iPhone 12 Pro Max there’s any way the thief cannot use my iPhone?"

-------

Secure your Info:

Having been stollen you should secure your info. You should then (A)Verify your devices, and (B)Modify your credentials. I'd say it would be wise to open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Jul 10, 2023 5:48 PM in response to Samdurell

You did protect the phone with a passcode, correct? No one will be able to guess your password, so the data on the phone is safe.

In addition, if you enabled Find My on the phone......before.....it was lost, you have the option to erase the data on the phone as an extra precaution. Normally, you would do this when you are resigned to the fact that the phone is gone and will not be recovered.

Follow the instructions in this Apple Support document:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Jul 10, 2023 6:04 PM in response to Samdurell

Beware of a common phishing scam: You may get a text or email from “Apple” or “Apple Security” (or sometimes “Police”) saying your phone has been found and to click on a link to see its location. This is NEVER from Apple or from law enforcement; it is from the thief or fence to steal your Apple ID and identity. Delete any such message without responding to it. Apple never gets involved in lost or stolen devices→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

How to Block permanently my Stolen iPhone 12 Pro Max there’s any way the thief cannot use my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.