Low battery button

My low battery shortcut disappeared off my quick view screen when a reinstall happened. How do I get it back on?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 5:54 AM

Hello MLMarinello!

If you’re referring to the Low Power Mode shortcut in Control Center, you can re-add it by going to: Settings > Control Center.

Now, under the “INCLUDED CONTROLS” section, look for “Low Power Mode.” It has an orange battery icon.

If you don’t see it, go down to the next section, and look for it. Once you’ve found it, just tap the green + next to it, and it will be added to your control center again!

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2023 5:54 AM in response to MLMarinello

Hello MLMarinello!

If you’re referring to the Low Power Mode shortcut in Control Center, you can re-add it by going to: Settings > Control Center.

Now, under the “INCLUDED CONTROLS” section, look for “Low Power Mode.” It has an orange battery icon.

If you don’t see it, go down to the next section, and look for it. Once you’ve found it, just tap the green + next to it, and it will be added to your control center again!

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Low battery button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.