Why can’t I redeem my 3 free months of Apple Music after purchasing the Apple AirPods Max

Why can’t I redeem my 3 free months of Apple Music after purchasing the Apple AirPods Max

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 7:33 AM

Hello maidelis,

Have you ever had an Apple Music subscription in the past?

New subscribers get 6 months of Apple Music free with eligible AirPods, HomePod speakers, or Beats headphones, subject to the terms and conditions herein.

Offers - Apple

https://www.apple.com/promo/pdf/US_T_Apple_Music_Promo_Terms.pdf

Only new subscribers are eligible for this promo/offer. If you have ever bought an Apple Music plan (or received it through a Family Share group), you're not eligible.

Follow the support page you came from if you have never had an Apple Music subscription - If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support.

Contact Apple Support

If you tried these steps and you still can't redeem the offer, contact Apple Support.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2023 7:33 AM in response to maidelis

Hello maidelis,

Have you ever had an Apple Music subscription in the past?

New subscribers get 6 months of Apple Music free with eligible AirPods, HomePod speakers, or Beats headphones, subject to the terms and conditions herein.

Offers - Apple

https://www.apple.com/promo/pdf/US_T_Apple_Music_Promo_Terms.pdf

Only new subscribers are eligible for this promo/offer. If you have ever bought an Apple Music plan (or received it through a Family Share group), you're not eligible.

Follow the support page you came from if you have never had an Apple Music subscription - If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support.

Contact Apple Support

If you tried these steps and you still can't redeem the offer, contact Apple Support.

Jul 11, 2023 8:00 AM in response to maidelis

Where did you see this?

The official Apple website, says

Offer is available for new subscribers who connect an eligible device to an Apple device running iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 or later, for a limited time only. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device pairing. Plan automatically renews at your region’s price per month until cancelled. No purchase necessary for current owners of eligible devices. Service availability varies by region. Restrictions and other terms apply.

I only see mention of new subscribers. Nothing about returning.

Buy AirPods Max - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.