How can I uninstall watchOS beta I accidentally installed?

I accidentally updated my apple watch to watchOS 10 beta, how can I downgrade it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 10

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 12:09 PM

You have to send it into Apple to have it reset. Apple Store cannot perform the reset. It's in the developer release notes.

You ought to reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or update the iphone to iOS17 beta the same way you got OS10 but we can't help or support you if you do.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2023 12:09 PM in response to Laerus

You have to send it into Apple to have it reset. Apple Store cannot perform the reset. It's in the developer release notes.

You ought to reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or update the iphone to iOS17 beta the same way you got OS10 but we can't help or support you if you do.

How can I uninstall watchOS beta I accidentally installed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.