I am being charged Apple TV without my consent.

I received an receipt for a Apple TV (Automatic Renewal). I do not want this and I do not know why I am being charged. Can you please cancel?

I also cannot find this charge on my phone to cancel. What is going on here?

Thank you,

Mary V***

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 6:20 AM

Each charge from Apple on your Apple ID account will be specified in the purchase history, including subscription fees.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Subscriptions that are no longer wanted, can be canceled.

Other charges may not be on this Apple ID account.

Some scammers send fake receipts, hoping that the recipient will click the links in that message to fake websites, to exploit the recipient further.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2023 6:20 AM in response to Jessa-Jamo

Each charge from Apple on your Apple ID account will be specified in the purchase history, including subscription fees.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Subscriptions that are no longer wanted, can be canceled.

Other charges may not be on this Apple ID account.

Some scammers send fake receipts, hoping that the recipient will click the links in that message to fake websites, to exploit the recipient further.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I am being charged Apple TV without my consent.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.