how can i delete my mail in icloud

how can i delete mail in icloud?

MacBook Air, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 8:42 AM

See the article Delete email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Delete messages

1. In Mail on iCloud.com, select the message or messages you want to delete.
  2. Tip: To select all messages in a folder, press Command-A on a Mac (or Control-A on a Windows computer).
  3. Do any of the following:
    • If you selected one message: Click  at the top right.
    • If you selected multiple messages: Click Delete.

If you see  instead of , you have “Show Archive icon in the toolbar” selected in Mail Preferences. See Archive email in Mail on iCloud.com. To delete a message or messages, do one of the following:

• If you selected one message: Click  at the top right, then click Trash Message.
  • If you selected multiple messages: Click Move, click Trash, then click Move.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 8:42 AM in response to 5395pineridge

See the article Delete email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Delete messages

1. In Mail on iCloud.com, select the message or messages you want to delete.
  2. Tip: To select all messages in a folder, press Command-A on a Mac (or Control-A on a Windows computer).
  3. Do any of the following:
    • If you selected one message: Click  at the top right.
    • If you selected multiple messages: Click Delete.

If you see  instead of , you have “Show Archive icon in the toolbar” selected in Mail Preferences. See Archive email in Mail on iCloud.com. To delete a message or messages, do one of the following:

• If you selected one message: Click  at the top right, then click Trash Message.
  • If you selected multiple messages: Click Move, click Trash, then click Move.

how can i delete my mail in icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.