Unable to change my Apple ID info

My apple id information section in settings kinda disable suddeny means i cant enter to change my info or other things.means kinda disable the option.how can ut be enable and why it happend.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 11:43 AM

Hello tahzib82,

We would recommend starting by checking Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. Then scroll to "Allow Changes" and make sure that "Account Changes" is set to Allow. If you've set restrictions to prevent Account Changes, that would explain what you're seeing: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

You might also check Settings > General > VPN & Device Management. If you're using a managed device or profile, that could also explain this.

If you continue to have this issue with your Apple ID settings, then it would be best to partner with Apple Support on a solution: Get Support

They'll need to take it from here.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2023 11:43 AM in response to tahzib82

Hello tahzib82,

We would recommend starting by checking Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. Then scroll to "Allow Changes" and make sure that "Account Changes" is set to Allow. If you've set restrictions to prevent Account Changes, that would explain what you're seeing: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

You might also check Settings > General > VPN & Device Management. If you're using a managed device or profile, that could also explain this.

If you continue to have this issue with your Apple ID settings, then it would be best to partner with Apple Support on a solution: Get Support

They'll need to take it from here.

Take care.

Unable to change my Apple ID info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.