I have a subscription for an old account I no longer use. How do I cancel it?

How do I cancel a subscription for an account I now longer use or have access too?

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 8:22 PM

You will have to contact Apple and ask if that is possible. Normally it is only possible by logging into the account itself.

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple ➞ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2023 8:22 PM in response to Genesisdm

You will have to contact Apple and ask if that is possible. Normally it is only possible by logging into the account itself.

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple ➞ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I have a subscription for an old account I no longer use. How do I cancel it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.