Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

How do I search for Artists on iTunes?

How do I search for songs or artists to purchase on iTunes? The search window only returns items on my songs list.

Earlier displays & monitors

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 6:41 PM

To visit the store, click iTunes Store in the sidebar. If you don’t see it there, choose Music > Settings, click General, make sure iTunes Store is selected, then click OK.  Then click iTunes Store on the right, then select a suggestion or press Return. click the search field in the top-left corner, enter what you’re searching for (such as an artist or album name).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2023 6:41 PM in response to Crashley

To visit the store, click iTunes Store in the sidebar. If you don’t see it there, choose Music > Settings, click General, make sure iTunes Store is selected, then click OK.  Then click iTunes Store on the right, then select a suggestion or press Return. click the search field in the top-left corner, enter what you’re searching for (such as an artist or album name).

How do I search for Artists on iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.