Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

how do I turn off two-factor authentication on my iphone 12pro?

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 2:51 AM

See this paragraph, extracted from the section "Turn on two-factor authentication" in this support page:--> Manage two-factor authentication for your Apple ID from iPhone

"After you turn on two-factor authentication, you have a two-week period during which you can turn it off. After that period, you can’t turn off two-factor authentication. To turn it off, open your confirmation email and click the link to return to your previous security settings. Keep in mind that turning off two-factor authentication makes your account less secure and means you can’t use features that require a higher level of security."

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2023 2:51 AM in response to gemarin

See this paragraph, extracted from the section "Turn on two-factor authentication" in this support page:--> Manage two-factor authentication for your Apple ID from iPhone

"After you turn on two-factor authentication, you have a two-week period during which you can turn it off. After that period, you can’t turn off two-factor authentication. To turn it off, open your confirmation email and click the link to return to your previous security settings. Keep in mind that turning off two-factor authentication makes your account less secure and means you can’t use features that require a higher level of security."

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.