Fraudulent payments

I froze my revolut u18 card because I noticed fraudulent payments go to apple.com/bill . I believe that someone has added my card to their Apple Pay and have made these payments. I deleted my card from my Apple Pay after i froze my card but now i need screenshots of my Apple Pay transaction history so i can provide proof to the bank that I didn’t make those payments. I am not able to access my transaction history because i deleted the card from Apple Pay. I have tried all the methods i could find and nothing worked. Is there anyway i can access this transaction history?

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 11:05 AM

This Apple support article explains how to view your Apple Pay Transactions. Unfortunately, tracking of Apple Pay purchases requires the participation of your payment method (credit or debit that was used to fund the transaction).

See your Apple Pay transaction history - Apple Support

6 replies

Jul 13, 2023 4:12 PM in response to K4MR4N

Are you sure it’s fraudulent? Please read this support article and make sure it’s not a legitimate charge you actually signed up for.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If it’s a legitimate charge, but you want a refund, please follow the link below.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Fraudulent payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.