Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Voice Control Won’t turn off

Despite turning off siri. Voice control. Voice over. Having new headphones (no connection issues) not touching anything on the phone. VC turns on by itself. How do i get it to stop???? This is unacceptable for a phone that costs this much.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 9:58 PM

Hello mcfrommiami!

You mention other things which I am not sure I understand, but to turn off Voice Control, please go to: Settings > Accessibility > Voice Control. Now, ensure that the switch next to “Voice Control” is turned OFF.

If it is indeed off, and you’re still having issue with Voice Control turning on by itself (which is not normal) then please contact Apple Support for further assistance:

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2023 9:58 PM in response to mcfrommiami

Hello mcfrommiami!

You mention other things which I am not sure I understand, but to turn off Voice Control, please go to: Settings > Accessibility > Voice Control. Now, ensure that the switch next to “Voice Control” is turned OFF.

If it is indeed off, and you’re still having issue with Voice Control turning on by itself (which is not normal) then please contact Apple Support for further assistance:

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Voice Control Won’t turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.