hi i cant download an album i bought a while back it says already purchased i checked on my purchased icon and its not there can help

want to download an album i bought dosent show up on my purchase or on my music cant download it said purchased what can i du

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 10:22 PM

Hi faustino68,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "want to download an album i bought dosent show up on my purchase or on my music

cant download it said purchased what can i du"

Wondering which Mac or device model you use, and which MacOS, iOS etc. version is installed.

If you haven't already: You could try searching the Library for that music.

Eg: for iPhone: View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPhone - Apple Support

says:

✽ In the Music app, tap Library, then tap a category, such as Albums or Songs; tap Downloaded to view only music stored on iPhone.

✽ Scroll to browse or swipe down the page and type in the search field to filter your results and find what you’re looking for.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Else:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

and

Apple support have an article online that may help: eg: previous purchases can generally be RE-downloaded.

How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

or

If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

or

Check that the music has not been accidentally hidden:

Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If needed:

Apple Music Support website: (info / support / contact):

Music - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 10:22 PM in response to faustino68

Hi faustino68,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "want to download an album i bought dosent show up on my purchase or on my music

cant download it said purchased what can i du"

Wondering which Mac or device model you use, and which MacOS, iOS etc. version is installed.

If you haven't already: You could try searching the Library for that music.

Eg: for iPhone: View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPhone - Apple Support

says:

✽ In the Music app, tap Library, then tap a category, such as Albums or Songs; tap Downloaded to view only music stored on iPhone.

✽ Scroll to browse or swipe down the page and type in the search field to filter your results and find what you’re looking for.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Else:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

and

Apple support have an article online that may help: eg: previous purchases can generally be RE-downloaded.

How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

or

If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

or

Check that the music has not been accidentally hidden:

Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If needed:

Apple Music Support website: (info / support / contact):

Music - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

hi i cant download an album i bought a while back it says already purchased i checked on my purchased icon and its not there can help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.