You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone have No cellular signal

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 8:13 AM

3 replies

Jul 14, 2023 8:19 AM in response to Chow2502

If your iPhone is experiencing no cellular signal, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check Airplane Mode: Make sure Airplane Mode is turned off. Go to Settings and ensure that the Airplane Mode toggle is disabled.

2. Check Cellular Data: Verify that cellular data is enabled on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Cellular (or Mobile Data) and make sure the Cellular Data toggle is turned on.

3. Restart your iPhone: A simple restart can sometimes resolve connectivity issues. Press and hold the power button, then slide to power off. Wait for a few seconds, and then turn your iPhone back on.

4. Update carrier settings: Carrier settings updates can improve network connectivity. Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi and go to Settings > General > About. If there's a carrier settings update available, you'll see a prompt to install it.

5. Check for network coverage: Confirm that you are in an area with sufficient network coverage. If you're in a weak signal area, try moving to a different location or contacting your cellular service provider for assistance.

6. Remove and reinsert SIM card: Turn off your iPhone and locate the SIM card tray (usually found on the side of the device). Use the SIM card removal tool or a paperclip to eject the SIM card. Carefully reinsert it and turn your iPhone back on.

7. Reset network settings: Resetting network settings can help resolve connectivity issues, but note that it will remove saved Wi-Fi passwords. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Confirm the action and enter your device passcode if prompted.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's recommended to contact your cellular service provider for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the problem and determine if there are any network or account-related issues.

Remember, it's also important to ensure that your iPhone has the latest software updates installed. Go to Settings > General > Software Update to check for and install any available updates.

I hope these steps help resolve the no cellular signal issue on your iPhone. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.