firmware update

I received AirPods Pro 2nd gen for a birthday gift in may im having problems with the 'hey Siri" which they say works with the new firmware update my AirPods will not update I sent them to apple but they say there nothing they can do so im stuck with AirPods that do not work properlyand they are under warranty but not covered why? just another reason to stop buying apple products very disappointed

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 11:05 AM

Please see the notes about AirPods software in About firmware updates for AirPods - Apple Support and note particularly

Firmware updates are delivered automatically while your AirPods are charging and in Bluetooth range of your iPhone, iPad or Mac that’s connected to Wi-Fi.

In other words you just need the correct connectivity and a little patience.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2023 11:05 AM in response to kaccardi924

Please see the notes about AirPods software in About firmware updates for AirPods - Apple Support and note particularly

Firmware updates are delivered automatically while your AirPods are charging and in Bluetooth range of your iPhone, iPad or Mac that’s connected to Wi-Fi.

In other words you just need the correct connectivity and a little patience.

firmware update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.