Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Can I watch movies on Apple TV?

How do I get movies on Apple TV?

1080p,

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 6:03 PM

What movies do you mean?

Select movies (“Apple Originals”) are included with an Apple TV+ subscription.

Thousands of movies from other studios are available for buy or rent from Apple’s iTunes Store.

A selection of movies may be available through in-app channels.

On what device and model are you trying to watch Apple TV? Some smart TVs get the full Apple TV app, while others get the specialized Apple TV+ app. These editions have different capabilities. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

With the Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, you can access:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2023 6:03 PM in response to mags4giants

What movies do you mean?

Select movies (“Apple Originals”) are included with an Apple TV+ subscription.

Thousands of movies from other studios are available for buy or rent from Apple’s iTunes Store.

A selection of movies may be available through in-app channels.

On what device and model are you trying to watch Apple TV? Some smart TVs get the full Apple TV app, while others get the specialized Apple TV+ app. These editions have different capabilities. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

With the Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, you can access:

Can I watch movies on Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.