Hijack TV Show - Volume cutting on and off

I've come across a lot of threads across the web about Hijack having the volume cut on and off. Other shows are working fine but this show is unwatchable right now. For reference all my other streaming apps work perfect. It's only Apple TV that is causing trouble.

Will this be addressed soon? I really want to watch this TV show.

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 8:29 AM

You may want to reach out to Apple Support directly, as they’ll be best equipped to help investigate and assist with the behavior. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback). Be sure to mention your device make and model, in case that plays a role.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 8:29 AM in response to lorcan272

You may want to reach out to Apple Support directly, as they’ll be best equipped to help investigate and assist with the behavior. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback). Be sure to mention your device make and model, in case that plays a role.

Hijack TV Show - Volume cutting on and off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.