My iPhone has 82% battery health. What can I do to get the most battery life out of it?

My iPhone has 82% battery health (possibly lower if you calculate it) and unless I put it on Low Power Mode all the time, it can probably drop low in two hours. What can I do to maximize the battery life?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 9:10 AM

You are fighting a losing battle here. The battery replacement is $89 in the US and nothing you do is going to help the inevitable. You will be much happier by just taking care of it now without having to jump through hoops just to make your device semi-usable.

iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

8 replies

May 6, 2024 6:33 AM in response to testimony32

This question is like asking my gas tank in my car is at 25%, how do I get it full again? And the answer is you buy gas to fill your tank. The same is true of a battery. When its capacity declines to a too low level, you get the battery replaced. ALL batteries lose their capacity to hold the same charge as new. They cannot have their capacity increased.

My iPhone has 82% battery health. What can I do to get the most battery life out of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.