[MacBook Air M2] Sometimes FaceTime is trying to log in again. What should I do?

Whenever I open FaceTime App on MacBook Air M2 (macOS Ventura V.13.4.1 (c)), it pushes me to log in. What should I do to avoid it?

MacBook Air (M2, 2023)

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 3:17 PM

AleksandrKuguk wrote:

So funny, Bro. Perhaps, I wasn't clear with my question. I mean that every time it pushes me to log in again. I logged in. And again FaceTime logged out automatically.

See if there is anything here—

"You can also use your email address with iMessage and FaceTime. Sign in to your Apple ID account page and review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify. If the email address is incorrect, you can update it. Then click Resend next to the email address that you want to verify."

Change General settings in FaceTime on Mac

Sign in to or out of FaceTime on Mac - Apple Support

If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime ...

no insight —

try A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies,

certain system caches get cleared and rebuilt. Reboot as normal and test.

no resolve—

Call Customer Support  (800) MYAPPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line  https://getsupport.apple.com/

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 3:17 PM in response to AleksandrKuguk

AleksandrKuguk wrote:

So funny, Bro. Perhaps, I wasn't clear with my question. I mean that every time it pushes me to log in again. I logged in. And again FaceTime logged out automatically.

See if there is anything here—

"You can also use your email address with iMessage and FaceTime. Sign in to your Apple ID account page and review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify. If the email address is incorrect, you can update it. Then click Resend next to the email address that you want to verify."

Change General settings in FaceTime on Mac

Sign in to or out of FaceTime on Mac - Apple Support

If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime ...

no insight —

try A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies,

certain system caches get cleared and rebuilt. Reboot as normal and test.

no resolve—

Call Customer Support  (800) MYAPPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line  https://getsupport.apple.com/

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

[MacBook Air M2] Sometimes FaceTime is trying to log in again. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.