Apps in iTunes

How do I find my downloaded and purchased apps in iTunes?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 4:32 PM

To see your purchase history in Windows PC iTunes, see the following from View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

On your Windows PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. From the Account menu, choose View My Account. You might be asked to sign in.
  3. On the Account Information page, scroll down to the Purchase History section. Next to Most Recent Purchase, click See All.
  4. It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear. Click Last 90 Days, then select a different date range.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 4:32 PM in response to thecrossstitcher

To see your purchase history in Windows PC iTunes, see the following from View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

On your Windows PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. From the Account menu, choose View My Account. You might be asked to sign in.
  3. On the Account Information page, scroll down to the Purchase History section. Next to Most Recent Purchase, click See All.
  4. It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear. Click Last 90 Days, then select a different date range.

Apps in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.