No caller ID

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.5.1 after update software I received all calls ( no caller ID )

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 12:46 AM

2 replies

Jul 26, 2023 9:02 PM in response to Hegazy1212

Hegazy1212 Said:

"No caller ID: iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.5.1 after update software I received all calls ( no caller ID )"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Update Bug:

Having just updated, it may be a bug in the update. So, report this to Apple...

A. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

B. Update to iOS 16.6:

iOS16.6 has been released just recently. So, update to it. If you still ge the error, the report it once more.

Jul 26, 2023 8:45 PM in response to Hegazy1212

Hello,

I know you can at least silence unknown callers and spam callers in your settings on your phone. The will still show in your call log and voicemail (if they leave one) but they won't show up while it's ringing.

Silence Unknown Callers by going to Settings / Phone / Silence Unknown Callers then toggle the button so it's green.

Silence Junk Callers by going to Settings / Phone / Call Blocking & Identification then toggle the button beside "Silence Junk Callers" so it's green.

This is only a quick fix. I think to get it permanently fixed you'll have to get in touch with you carrier or review your device settings on your carrier's website/app.

No caller ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.