Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How do I set up iCloud email

How do I set up icloud mail

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 5:05 AM

Hello Ericmaxwell,

Please see the following support page to learn how to setup iCloud Mail on all of your devices - Set up iCloud Mail on all your devices - Apple Support.

The following support page is how to use it on iCloud.com - Use iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

Since you're creating a new iCloud email (@icloud.com), I'd highly recommend never giving this iCloud address out and looking into Hide My Email - What is Hide My Email? - Apple Support. This will allow you to generate a random email address to give out that will forward to that @icloud.com address. If that email starts to get spam/scam mail, you can easily deactivate it and generate a new one. Again, I'd highly recommend this feature as someone in the security field and never giving out your personal email address.

I hope this helps and enjoy iCloud Mail!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2023 5:05 AM in response to Ericmaxwell

Hello Ericmaxwell,

Please see the following support page to learn how to setup iCloud Mail on all of your devices - Set up iCloud Mail on all your devices - Apple Support.

The following support page is how to use it on iCloud.com - Use iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

Since you're creating a new iCloud email (@icloud.com), I'd highly recommend never giving this iCloud address out and looking into Hide My Email - What is Hide My Email? - Apple Support. This will allow you to generate a random email address to give out that will forward to that @icloud.com address. If that email starts to get spam/scam mail, you can easily deactivate it and generate a new one. Again, I'd highly recommend this feature as someone in the security field and never giving out your personal email address.

I hope this helps and enjoy iCloud Mail!

How do I set up iCloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.