How do I fix a 0:DRM Certificate Processing Error?

OLED77CXPUA

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 7:00 AM

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? [1] [2]

Or is this about the Apple TV app on your smart TV?

If this happens for one show or one content provider, then please contact them for assistance. There could be an issue with how they applied DRM. It could also be caused by a (local) outage for the service, e.g. where the server that checks DRM is offline or malfunctioning. In case it is local (one country or one province or one city), mention where you are to Support.

If the content provider is Apple, then contact Apple Support.

If this happens for every show with DRM protection (multiple content providers), then you would have reason to suspect your devices and/or connections.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2023 7:00 AM in response to ClydeC61

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? [1] [2]

Or is this about the Apple TV app on your smart TV?

If this happens for one show or one content provider, then please contact them for assistance. There could be an issue with how they applied DRM. It could also be caused by a (local) outage for the service, e.g. where the server that checks DRM is offline or malfunctioning. In case it is local (one country or one province or one city), mention where you are to Support.

If the content provider is Apple, then contact Apple Support.

If this happens for every show with DRM protection (multiple content providers), then you would have reason to suspect your devices and/or connections.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.