Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Daily Cash to apple savings

How can I move the previous balance of my Daily Cash to my savings?

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 5:10 PM

Hey there 4maples4,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to help with Apple Cash. It sounds like you'd like to move the funds from your Apple Cash balance, to your savings account.

You can move your funds to an eligible bank or debit card account, as detailed here: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you run into any issues with that transfer, check out the troubleshooting steps down the page.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2023 5:10 PM in response to 4maples4

Hey there 4maples4,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to help with Apple Cash. It sounds like you'd like to move the funds from your Apple Cash balance, to your savings account.

You can move your funds to an eligible bank or debit card account, as detailed here: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you run into any issues with that transfer, check out the troubleshooting steps down the page.

Take care.

Daily Cash to apple savings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.