You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subject: Request for Refund Status Clarification - App Purchase on July 10th

I am writing to inquire about the status of a refund for an app that was mistakenly purchased on July 10th. According to my account information, it shows that the purchase has been refunded, but I have not received the refund in my account yet. I wanted to understand the possible reasons behind this delay and seek your assistance in resolving the matter.

I would like to mention that there has been a recent change with my credit card details. While the account number remains the same, I have activated a new card, which may have resulted in a change in the expiration date, card number or CVV number associated with the card. Could this be a potential reason for the delay in receiving the refund?

I kindly request your guidance on the following matters:

1. Confirmation of the refund status for the app purchase made on July 10th.

2. Clarification on whether the refund has been processed to the original payment method or if there are any specific instructions to follow.

3. Identification of any potential issues related to the change in my credit card details and its impact on the refund process.

I understand that you may require additional information to assist me further. Please let me know if there are any specific details or documents that you need from my end to resolve this matter promptly.

I appreciate your attention to this issue and your dedication to providing excellent customer service. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution to this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 9:29 AM

1. You've gotten Apple's confirmation. Approved refund requests take up to 30 days for most payment methods; click here for more information.

2. Ask the card's issuer.

3. See #2.

(242020)

Similar questions

2 replies

Subject: Request for Refund Status Clarification - App Purchase on July 10th

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.