Add new folder to iCloud mailbox.

I am wondering if one can add a folder to their icloud mail account. Folders are - Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Junk, Trash, Archive and icloud saved mail. Is there another way to add another folder? Asking for my husband who wants a folder for his work related email that is not his work address.

He wants to send it to himself and have a special folder to put it in.

I did receive one reply that told me to click on ‘New Mail Box’ on the bottom right hand corner of the mailbox screen but NO WHERE on the mailbox screen does it say ‘new mail box’

Thanks!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 7:27 AM

Open iOS Mail App

On the MailbBoxes Page

Bottom Right-Hand Side - new Mail Box

Give a Name to the Folder

Mailbox Location > Choose the email Account under which you want to add the folder; [iCloud /AOL /Gmail /Yahoo /Outlook]

You can also select some of the Subfolders and add another folder under that to make a nested folder. See the pic below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 7:27 AM in response to Runs26.2

Open iOS Mail App

On the MailbBoxes Page

Bottom Right-Hand Side - new Mail Box

Give a Name to the Folder

Mailbox Location > Choose the email Account under which you want to add the folder; [iCloud /AOL /Gmail /Yahoo /Outlook]

You can also select some of the Subfolders and add another folder under that to make a nested folder. See the pic below

Add new folder to iCloud mailbox.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.