Updating apps

It doesn’t let me update my games like apps that I installed for games if there is a new software and it says update for the new version it doesn’t let me update anything

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 12:04 AM

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 12:04 AM in response to Pbmaldonado51

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service

Updating apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.