Appstore

My iPhone pro max 13 was bought in Thailand and I live in Norway. I have a problem finding various Apps that are completely convenient to use in Europe.

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 1:57 PM

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you live in Norway your account should be set to Norway regardless of where the phone was purchased.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 1:57 PM in response to Killa1

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you live in Norway your account should be set to Norway regardless of where the phone was purchased.

Jul 18, 2023 2:27 PM in response to Killa1

The purchase country of the device is not relevant to find apps for it in a different country.

The App Store country or region is controlled by the region set for your Apple ID.

What kind of apps are you looking for exactly? What country is your Apple ID set to?

Most apps will have 1 standard version for all countries they are available in. Some apps may be country specific such as banking apps which will be entirely catered to the specific region.

Appstore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.