Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Can I get applecare for an ipad that is over 60 days old but still under warranty?

Can I get Applecare for an Ipad that is over 60 days old but still under warranty?

iPad Air (5th generation)

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 3:08 PM

You will have to check. It depends upon where you are.

Buy an AppleCare plan [was: Can I buy an AppleCare plan for my device?] Click here --> Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

"In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 3:08 PM in response to KBKVH

You will have to check. It depends upon where you are.

Buy an AppleCare plan [was: Can I buy an AppleCare plan for my device?] Click here --> Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

"In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device."

Can I get applecare for an ipad that is over 60 days old but still under warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.