Note’s deleted

My Notes were accidentally deleted, how can I retrieve all my notes back

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 10:32 PM

You can recover notes you deleted in the last 30 days on iCloud.com or on your devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID. However, you can’t recover notes you permanently removed.

1. In Notes on iCloud.com, select Recently Deleted in the folder list on the left.
  2. If you don’t see Recently Deleted, you don’t have any notes in that folder, and there’s nothing to be recovered.
  3. Select a note, then click Recover in the Notes toolbar.
  4. The note moves to the Notes folder.
  5. If you want to move a recovered note directly to a folder you created, drag the note from the Recently Deleted folder to another folder.

Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 10:32 PM in response to Ralsasalsa

You can recover notes you deleted in the last 30 days on iCloud.com or on your devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID. However, you can’t recover notes you permanently removed.

1. In Notes on iCloud.com, select Recently Deleted in the folder list on the left.
  2. If you don’t see Recently Deleted, you don’t have any notes in that folder, and there’s nothing to be recovered.
  3. Select a note, then click Recover in the Notes toolbar.
  4. The note moves to the Notes folder.
  5. If you want to move a recovered note directly to a folder you created, drag the note from the Recently Deleted folder to another folder.

Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Note’s deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.