Apple Podcast Connect Loading Endlessly After I Set Up My Account

I'm trying to create an Apple Podcasts account with my Apple Id to add my podcast via an RSS feed URL. After I go to the Apple Podcast Connect website and try to set up an account, I see this screen and it doesn't actually load past the set up.

What can I do?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:19 PM

2 replies

Jul 19, 2023 1:48 PM in response to marieta113

This sort of thing has been a problem for many people: indeed almost every post from people who are creating podcasts is about this rather than issue with their own podcast. As it's internal to Apple I can only offer the following standard advice, which may or may not help; probably it won't but there really isn't anything else I can suggest.

It's become apparent that you cannot log into Podcasts Connect with a Developer ID - see below. You must have a payment method registered in Apple Music/iTunes: make sure your computer is authorised to play purchases (Apple Music or iTunes menu Account>Authorisations>Authorise this Computer). Then try logging in at https://podcastsconnect.apple.com

For help with the process of creating a podcasting account please see Create Apple Podcasts Connect account - Apple Podcasts for Creators

If this fails I would suggest reporting it Podcasts Support: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/contact-us , though if you haven't been able to complete the submission you may not be able to access them: in which case the next step is to contact Apple Support: Support

Don't present this as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those and will refer you to Podcasts Support. Present the problem as being the inability to access Podcasts Support. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

You may also find Robert Walch's post here useful: can't add my podcast to podcast connect -… - Apple Community

As to Developer IDs, Brian Ogilvie has discovered the hard way that you cannot use a Developer ID to sign into Podcasts Connect, and details the steps needed to create a new ID in this useful post.

Mar 26, 2024 3:19 PM in response to marieta113

Honestly, do your self a favor and get away from Apple, they have piece of garbage services!! I am having a similar problem with the podcast app. I search for a podcast and when I click follow -- it just keeps loading for an endless amount of time.

Apple is seriously a rip off on their products, we pay so much **** money for them and they don't deliver the service properly. For podcasts use something else like Spotify, and go back to a PC and use an Android. Less headaches, if any.

Apple Podcast Connect Loading Endlessly After I Set Up My Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.