Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

How to reset apple id on iPad

How can I access my Apple ID password. I forgot it and can’t reset it without knowing the original.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:10 PM

1 reply

Jul 19, 2023 1:12 PM in response to Cfiore711

This Apple article has instructions for what to do if you have forgotten your Apple account password —> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link —> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email, read this Apple Support article: If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

"When you make certain updates to your Apple ID, we’ll send you an email to help you complete the update. For example, you might have reset your password, reset your security questions, or added a new email address to your account."

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." —> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

How to reset apple id on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.