Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

My wife lost her iPhone. I can’t get acces to her Apple ID. She forgot her password. How can I find it please

How can I track it…?

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:22 PM

If she doesn't use her Apple ID with another device, or she hasn't shared her location with you, she will need ot reset her Apple ID password If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support so she can sign in and track it/mark it as lost. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

4 replies

Jul 19, 2023 1:22 PM in response to bujor81

Unless she shared her location with you at any point, you will need to access her Apple ID to track the iPhone.

If she did share her location, she should appear under People in the Find My app on one of your devices.

Otherwise, you will need to recover access to her Apple ID, before you try to track the iPhone.

click here ➜ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or below if you cannot access the email set for her Apple ID

click here ➜ How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

My wife lost her iPhone. I can’t get acces to her Apple ID. She forgot her password. How can I find it please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.