Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes

For several days now whenever I try to subscribe to a podcast I get the message "there was a temporary problem" and try again later. See image. I tried 4 times yesterday with no luck and so far twice today. What is up? I recently uploaded the latest version.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 11:36 AM

Hi there Javauno,

If you are having issues subscribing to podcasts in iTunes on Windows, try subscribing using these steps since they can resolve this from happening:

1. Open podcast in iTunes Store 
  2. Press 'Get' on a single episode
  3. Go back to the music library and subscribe from the (. . .) menu

If this continues after following those steps, reach out to Apple Support next. They would be the best equipped to investigate this behavior further. Contact them here: Get Support

Take care!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 11:36 AM in response to Javauno

Hi there Javauno,

If you are having issues subscribing to podcasts in iTunes on Windows, try subscribing using these steps since they can resolve this from happening:

1. Open podcast in iTunes Store 
  2. Press 'Get' on a single episode
  3. Go back to the music library and subscribe from the (. . .) menu

If this continues after following those steps, reach out to Apple Support next. They would be the best equipped to investigate this behavior further. Contact them here: Get Support

Take care!

Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.