apple id showing incorrect or invalid when restoring a device

My old iPhone 6 I gave to my wife and I tried to restore its settings, then apple id showing incorrect or invalid when restoring a device.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 10:24 AM

Hello,

For help with that you need to contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 10:24 AM in response to seby_486

Hello,

For help with that you need to contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

apple id showing incorrect or invalid when restoring a device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.