Topic :Local network issue in TikTok

hello sir i have iphone 14 pro max in my this phone i have problem in local network that TikTok application is not allow to access of local network

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 1:58 PM

The TikTok app would require access to the Internet, not your local network to work. I'm not sure what you are pointing out in the image you provided that would indicate an issue with the local network that your phone is connected to. It only shows that your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.

It also may be possible that you reside in a country that has banned the use of TikTok.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 1:58 PM in response to saveed

The TikTok app would require access to the Internet, not your local network to work. I'm not sure what you are pointing out in the image you provided that would indicate an issue with the local network that your phone is connected to. It only shows that your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.

It also may be possible that you reside in a country that has banned the use of TikTok.

Topic :Local network issue in TikTok

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.