How can I access Apple ID using email address

Mistakenly signed out of all devices where I have my apple signed in and can’t remember my recovery number. How can I recover my Apple ID using just my email address I used in registration ?

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 4:56 PM

After turning on Account recovery you have to be signed into at least one device to change the recovery key. When you turn this feature on, it warns you that you have to keep up with the recovery key. Without it, you can't reset your password or sign into any devices, and you can't do account recovery.

Unfortunately without the recovery key you will have to create a new Apple ID to use in your devices.

How to generate a recovery key - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 4:56 PM in response to general53

After turning on Account recovery you have to be signed into at least one device to change the recovery key. When you turn this feature on, it warns you that you have to keep up with the recovery key. Without it, you can't reset your password or sign into any devices, and you can't do account recovery.

Unfortunately without the recovery key you will have to create a new Apple ID to use in your devices.

How to generate a recovery key - Apple Support

How can I access Apple ID using email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.