Do I need to make an appointment to replace speakers on my iPhone 12 pro max I follow the steps on the restarted and still not working

do I need to make an appointment to replace the speakers on my iPhone 12 promax? I follow the steps to restart it but still not working. Do I need to make an appointment at the Apple Store in San Luis Obispo

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 6:48 PM

Ignaciosandoval1975 Said:

"do I need to make an appointment to replace the speakers on my iPhone 12 promax? I follow the steps to restart it but still not working. Do I need to make an appointment at the Apple Store in San Luis Obispo"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Save a Few. You might need to get a new speaker. But, before making that assertion, see if you can use the following links to troubleshoot this...

A Few Links that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 6:48 PM in response to Ignaciosandoval1975

Ignaciosandoval1975 Said:

"do I need to make an appointment to replace the speakers on my iPhone 12 promax? I follow the steps to restart it but still not working. Do I need to make an appointment at the Apple Store in San Luis Obispo"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Save a Few. You might need to get a new speaker. But, before making that assertion, see if you can use the following links to troubleshoot this...

A Few Links that May Help:

Do I need to make an appointment to replace speakers on my iPhone 12 pro max I follow the steps on the restarted and still not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.