your code limit

My code limit has reached how can I subscribe

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 8:09 PM

Happyporch Said:

"your code limit: You have already redeemed the maximum number of these code per Apple ID: I was trying to subscribe my Apple Music but is not working I try to redeem my code"

-------

So, is this all in regards to a gift card? If so, read the following...

Troubleshooting iTune Gift Card Keys:

Seems you were sold a fraud card(though a full-assumption on my part). Return this to the seller. Apple would never put less-than-required chargers on the key. If this was purchased off of a site (i.e. eBay or Amazon), then contact the site, informing them of a scam sale.

Three Scenarios to Troubleshoot:

• If Purchased at a Retailer:

Take this back to the seller, an request a swapout. This time, add it to your account right-then-and-there at the cash register after the transaction goes through.

• If Purchased Online:

If you purchased this online and at a Web site, contact them, seeing what your options are when it comes to gift card scams.

• If Purchased In-Person:

If this was a face-to-face purchase, there may be nothing that can be done about this, but a refund from the seller.

Important Links:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 8:09 PM in response to Happyporch

Happyporch Said:

"your code limit: You have already redeemed the maximum number of these code per Apple ID: I was trying to subscribe my Apple Music but is not working I try to redeem my code"

-------

So, is this all in regards to a gift card? If so, read the following...

Troubleshooting iTune Gift Card Keys:

Seems you were sold a fraud card(though a full-assumption on my part). Return this to the seller. Apple would never put less-than-required chargers on the key. If this was purchased off of a site (i.e. eBay or Amazon), then contact the site, informing them of a scam sale.

Three Scenarios to Troubleshoot:

• If Purchased at a Retailer:

Take this back to the seller, an request a swapout. This time, add it to your account right-then-and-there at the cash register after the transaction goes through.

• If Purchased Online:

If you purchased this online and at a Web site, contact them, seeing what your options are when it comes to gift card scams.

• If Purchased In-Person:

If this was a face-to-face purchase, there may be nothing that can be done about this, but a refund from the seller.

Important Links:

Jul 20, 2023 8:10 PM in response to Happyporch

Happyporch Said:

-------

Troubleshooting Purchases:

A Glitch in Apple's Device Database?:

I would contact Apple Support, asking them if there is a glitch in their user database. You should not get getting issue with your Ringtones after an upgrade. So, call Apple Support, requesting to speak with the iTunes Staff.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

your code limit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.