Forgot my password and Id for my Apple

Help me with my Apple ID and password been hacked and I cannot get into my account

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 7:41 AM

Are you currently logged into any Apple devices with your Apple ID? If so then you can simply go to settings in that device to reset the password. See this article: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you aren't logged into any Apple devices you can find help with your Apple ID here: If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

Once you figure out your Apple ID, the next step would be to regain entry to it... you will need to do account recovery at this point. Go to iforgot.apple.com to start the process. Please see this article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 7:41 AM in response to 1bride

Are you currently logged into any Apple devices with your Apple ID? If so then you can simply go to settings in that device to reset the password. See this article: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you aren't logged into any Apple devices you can find help with your Apple ID here: If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

Once you figure out your Apple ID, the next step would be to regain entry to it... you will need to do account recovery at this point. Go to iforgot.apple.com to start the process. Please see this article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Jul 21, 2023 8:16 AM in response to 1bride

1bride wrote:

Help me with my Apple ID and password been hacked and I cannot get into my account

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Use the information in this document to check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in --> Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents and review the articles

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Being "hacked" is not the same as simply forgetting something as your topic title implies:

This document tells you the various ways you can try to discover your forgotten Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support Typically an Apple ID is an email address you have used. If you are currently using a mobile device that is logged into your account, go to Settings and tap your name at the top. Look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if you use it to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

This document outlines what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." Click here --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Forgot my password and Id for my Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.