Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

my daughter has forgot her apple id youhow can we get this back

she hasn’t used it in a year and she’s still gets charged for it but can’t get i her phone bc she can’t provide the her email address

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 2:25 PM

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See also -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

You can help her, see -> Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact - Apple Support (IN)

and she’s still gets charged for it

Get charged for what?

An Apple ID is free.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 2:25 PM in response to willowking2323

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See also -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

You can help her, see -> Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact - Apple Support (IN)

and she’s still gets charged for it

Get charged for what?

An Apple ID is free.

my daughter has forgot her apple id youhow can we get this back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.