Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My iPad keeps kicking me out of Minecraft

Every time I get on to Minecraft it kicks me out I’ve tried restarting my iPad which didn’t work and I tried deleting the app and it worked at first but then when I logged on to my account it kept kicking me back out. Please help me.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 5:41 PM

3 replies

Jul 22, 2023 3:55 PM in response to Christopher1212

Hello Christopher1212,

For difficulties with a particular app, you'll want to take the additional steps below:

1. Close and reopen the app
Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

2. Restart your device
Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

3. Check for updates
To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

You can also find those steps in this resource: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Should that still persist, you'll want to reach out to the developer: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support They'll be in the best position to assist with troubleshooting their particular app.

Take care.

Nov 9, 2023 12:19 AM in response to Christopher1212

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Minecraft on your iPad. Getting kicked out of the game can be super frustrating, but let's work together to figure out a solution.

First off, it's great that you've already tried restarting your iPad and reinstalling the app. Those are usually the go-to troubleshooting steps. Since you mentioned it worked initially after reinstalling but started acting up again when you logged into your account, there might be something going on with your game data or account settings.

Let's try a few more things:

Check for Updates:

Ensure that both your iPad's operating system and Minecraft are up to date. Sometimes, compatibility issues can arise if either of them is not on the latest version.

Clear Storage:

Minecraft can be a bit of a storage hog, especially if you have a lot of worlds or resources saved. Go into your iPad settings, find the storage section, and check how much space Minecraft is using. If it's too much, consider clearing some space.

Internet Connection:

A stable internet connection is crucial for online games. Make sure your Wi-Fi or data connection is strong and stable. If you're on a public network, there might be restrictions causing the issue.

Account Settings:

Check your Minecraft account settings, especially if there have been any recent changes. Sometimes, a glitch in the account data can cause login issues.

Now, if these steps don't resolve the problem, it's time to reach out to the official Minecraft support. They have a dedicated support team that can provide more specific assistance for account-related issues. You can contact them through the Minecraft official website.

When reaching out to them, be sure to provide as much detail as possible about your issue, including the steps you've already taken. They'll be better equipped to help you out with the specificities of your situation.

I hope this helps, and you can get back to enjoying Minecraft without any more interruptions! Let me know how it goes...

My iPad keeps kicking me out of Minecraft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.