where to view image description on an apple iphone photo

I have added a description to a photo but now when I go to my photos app and view that picture, I can’t seem to find that description anywhere?? Where can I view the description that I added to an apple iPhone photo??

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2024 5:59 PM

To clarify the question…when Image description has been added to a Photo (using Edit, Mark-up, add Description), while it is intended for the Voice Over feature, I need to see what was written and edit that. When I go back to the edited photos and use Edit MarkUp Add Description, the previously entered description is no longer there. How can I see or hear those previously added descriptions?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2024 5:59 PM in response to Cbfole2

To clarify the question…when Image description has been added to a Photo (using Edit, Mark-up, add Description), while it is intended for the Voice Over feature, I need to see what was written and edit that. When I go back to the edited photos and use Edit MarkUp Add Description, the previously entered description is no longer there. How can I see or hear those previously added descriptions?

where to view image description on an apple iphone photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.