Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Why am I having a billing problem when I didn’t buy anything

I can’t update my apps anymore or download anything, it keeps asking for a payment method and “none” only popped up once and it hasn’t since, Everytime I try it keeps going through the same cycle of having me log in with my Apple ID to billing info, but it only shows PayPal or card, it keeps saying there’s a issue with a transaction but I didn’t make any transaction.

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 5:58 AM

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2023 5:58 AM in response to Marcella_joy

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

Why am I having a billing problem when I didn’t buy anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.