How can I make my iPhone more safe?

how to improve more iPhones please more details provide on iPhone and make sure safe

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 8:09 AM

Nothing is ever completely safe or completely secure. Nor can it be, really.

Different people have different security risks, different requirements, and different adversaries, too.

To learn about Apple security: Apple Platform Security - Apple Support

And for your own safety and security: Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2023 8:09 AM in response to verumski

Nothing is ever completely safe or completely secure. Nor can it be, really.

Different people have different security risks, different requirements, and different adversaries, too.

To learn about Apple security: Apple Platform Security - Apple Support

And for your own safety and security: Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

Jul 22, 2023 10:16 AM in response to verumski

To the references already provided, I’ll add:

Use the built-in privacy and security protections of iPhone – Apple Support (AU)

And as Apple devices and systems have become ever more secure; criminals are now focusing more and more on the weakest link … the human user.

So read and heed this:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Jul 22, 2023 10:18 AM in response to verumski

Well, the FBI has a really tough time trying to get into an iPhone, not to mention the cost....the going price is around a million dollars.....so unless you have wealth in the billions, you are a high government official or a spy for another country I would not be too concerned about the security of your iPhone as long as you keep the phone updated.

How can I make my iPhone more safe?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.